The PINE FOREST microfertilizer - m_krodobrivo PINE FOREST
Purpose of a preparation
food correction, sheet top dressing
any agricultural culture
1 l, 10 l (canister), 1000 l (a cube on the euro-pallet)
The BOR-140 monofertilizer – a concentrate of the liquid fertilizer containing pine forest (B = 140 g/l) in the easily acquired, organic form. It is recommended to application at cultivation of the cultures especially sensitive to a lack of pine forest (colza, beet, sunflower, grapes, fruit and berry and so forth). Thanks to finding of pine forest in the form of organic poliborat and to the content of molybdenum (Mo = 11 g/l), pine forest of this fertilizer is well acquired by a sheet surface, showing maximum efficiency.
Preparativny form: VRK (water-soluble concentrate).
Advantages of the helatny monofertilizer "Florenta" BOR-140: 100% solubility in water; high content of pine forest; stability of properties at long storage; an optimum indicator rn in working solution; compatibility with the majority of agrochemicals; high degree of comprehensibility plant; environmental friendliness.
Safety measures: preparation maloopasen (4th class of danger). Not goryuch. It is ecologically pure. At hit of the Florenta BOR-140 monofertilizer on skin or in eyes – to wash away a large amount of water.
Storage conditions: to store in the room protected from direct sunshine at 5-30 C. Expiration date: 24 months. Date of production is specified on packing.
COLZA (WINTER AND SUMMER)
1) 0.75 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase of 4-6 leaves. This processing is carried out before winter, at a temperature not below 10 With (improvement of winter hardiness for winter colza).
2) 0.75 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a butonization phase.
1) 0.5 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase 4 – 6 leaves.
2) 0.5 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase of a smykaniye of leaves.
1) 0.5 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase of 2-3 couples of leaves.
2) 0.75 – 1.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase of 4-6 couples of leaves, at the beginning of formation of baskets.
1) 1.0 – 2.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 before blossoming.
2) 1.0 – 2.0 l/Hectare of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase of ripening of berries.
1) 0.75 – 1.0 l of "Florenta" BOR-140 in a phase 6 – 8 real leaves.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CROPS
2 – 3 processings for the entire period of vegetation: 1.0 – 2.0 l of "Florenta" BOR-140.
Consumption of working solution of 200-300 l/Hectare, for vineyards and gardens 500 – 800 l/Hectare.
Prevention and suppression of the diseases caused by deficiency of pine forest;
Stimulation of development of root system;
Improvement of development of reproductive organs;
Blossoming strengthening, prevention of falling off of an ovary;
Increase of productivity and improvement of quality of finished goods.
Value of pine forest for plants:
Pine forest has active versatile effect on a vegetable organism. It activates a proteinaceous exchange, synthesis of nucleinic acids, influences a power exchange in a cage. Promotes synthesis and accumulation of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, fats (oils). At its shortcoming there is a violation of a carbohydrate exchange that leads to violation of processes of photosynthesis, and full development of a plant is as a result broken that, eventually, leads to decrease in productivity. Processings by pine forest increase resistance to influence of various phytopathogens. Pine forest is poorly mobile in a plant and almost does not move from a root to actively growing bodies therefore sheet top dressing have special value for formation of reproductive organs and to preservation of an ovary.